Culture Boxes promote intercultural learning by giving students the opportunity to explore hand-on, authentic realia from over 100 cultures around the world. The WorldOregon Culture Box Workshop allows educators to "dive into" these multicultural resources while learning how to create lesson plans that span multiple subject areas!
Through this workshop you will also meet international students from Portland State University who will help to bring these everyday items to life. Join WorldOregon and learn how you can support the next generation of global citizens in your classroom through culture box curriculum!
- Learn best practices from experienced teachers' Culture Box stories
- Explore Culture Box contents with Portland State University international students
- Practice creating Culture Box lesson plans in various subject areas
- Expand your reach with the Virtual Culture Boxes
- Expand your network with fellow globally minded teachers
Click here for the event flier with more information.