Today’s global society demands that all professionals are able to interact effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds in order to build relationships with colleagues, clients, students and families, organizations, and governments.
The Global Fluency Institute offers a training session to develop cross-cultural competence for executives, educators, and professionals working with diverse and global populations. The session reveals a comprehensive framework for understanding how cultures differ in order to ensure sustainable cross-cultural acumen as individuals confront the challenges of interacting with others from across the globe and in their own communities.
Registration includes breakfast.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Trade/Export, Sales & Marketing Professionals
• Global Supply Chain Professionals
• Talent Recruitment & Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
• Teachers, Administrators, and other Educators
• Technology, Knowledge Economy Sectors
• Humanitarian Aid, Civil Society Professionals
• Refugee and Resettlement Agency Professionals
• Nonprofit and Public Sector leaders